Consciousness and Energy Create Reality, with Maniisha Bluntschli
Maniisha Bluntschli, researcher, podcaster, practitioner of acupuncture, herbal medicine and light therapeutics explains a principle called Consciousness and Energy creates Reality.
This equation is also a practice which she learnt from Ramtha, a teacher and channelled entity through the medium JZ Knight. She describes the unique practice which she used in her time as a student of the Ancient School of Wisdom.
Maniisha uses a GDV, electro-photography Russian camera which measures emissions of light emanating from the body to study the changes to energy fields of someone practicing C & E process.She uses brain entrainment to implant positive messages deep into the subconscious mind.
How our consciousness and imaging can be combined with light therapeutics to determine a more effective therapeutic outcome.
- (1:18) The principle of ‘Consciousness and Energy Create Reality’ comes from an entity called Ramtha, channelled through JZ Knight
- (3:01) Ramtha taught a practice and equation to his students abbreviated to C + E = R (meaning Consciousness plus Energy makes Reality)
- (3:57) Consciousness means information. Energy is the wave carrier of information, which can be sound, light or any form of electro-magnetic wave of energy.
- (5:02) Consciousness can be a thought, a word or an image. When these combine together, it will determine the outcome.
- (5:55) Dose and wave form of microwave can determine the outcome – whether it is healing or detrimental.
- (7:14) Ramtha taught a unique C & E meditative discipline practice.
- (8:22) When our eyes are shut for a few minutes, our brain begins to produce alpha brain waves, which is the bridge to hypnotic theta waves and higher creative gamma waves.
- (8:58) The C & E practice involved placing hands in a mudra hand position which are commonly used in yogic practices to elicit a specific energy state.
- (9:15) The C & E practice also uses visualisation of a desired outcome. This is the information /consciousness part of the equation.
- (11:15) An experiment measuring the changes of energy light fields with a GDV electro-photon imaging camera, showed significant positive changes to the energy field and the seven major energy centres of the body.
- (14:35) Infusing visual images, words or positive messages with light therapies can greatly improve the outcome of the therapeutic results.
- (15:39) Brain entrainment can be used to change the brain’s brainwave state. Using theta (Schuman resonance) can induce a state of hypnosis, perfect to infuse messages via a self guided meditation or visualisation.