Learn all about the many health uses for apple cider vinegar, personal experiences, the importance of acidity for the digestion, best ways to take apple cider vinegar and the myth busting of alkaline water.
- · 1:30 What is apple cider vinegar (ACV)?
- · 1:46 The best ACV to take
- · 5:00 ACV is a fermented product
- · 5:40 What is ACV doing for the body?
- · 6:25 The importance of an acidic stomach
- · 7:25 Signs of low acid in stomach
- · 8:11 David’s personal story of acid reflux problems
- · 10:25 Oesophageal sphincter’s need for acidity
- · 11:34 Fungal infections and other skin conditions with ACV
- · 12:20 ACV for allergies
- · 13:35 ACV and arthritis
- · 14:20 Breaking down fat with ACV
- · 14:50 ACV assists liver and toxin removal
- · 15:25 Gallbladder removal and ACV
- · 16:25 ACV has an anti-glycaemic action (anti-sugar)
- · 17:20 ACV mixed in water or oil?
- · 17:40 Best ways to take ACV
- · 18:30 Ways to mitigate ACV acidic effect on teeth
- · 19:43 Alkaline water. Is it beneficial?
- · 20:30 Soda bicarbonate is helpful in your mouth and skin
- · 22:00 David’s personal story of drinking alkalized water
- · 26:05 Summary of uses for ACV
- · 28:20 Revision on how to take ACV
Gratitude to David Niven Miller – Grow Youthful website here
Contact Maniisha Bluntschli – queries and online consultations here
Subscribe to receive Limbic Light news here
Subscribe to Limbic Light podcasts here
Listen to other Limbic Light podcasts here