My Personal Journey To Using Light Therapeutics
As host of the newly formed Limbic Light podcast, I thought it apt to introduce myself. So, my name is Maniisha Bluntschli. I have a passion for energy, light, colour and vibrational medicine. I have seen so many wonderful results using this type of therapy, I felt a calling to share it with the world, including you. So this is how this podcast was born.
Join me as I explain how I came to be entwined with, exploring this fascinating area of science and medicine.
- Maniisha’s early years exploring the metaphysical.
- Maniisha’s training and education.
- Having a partner with PTSD.
- Struggling with depression after separation.
- My first International Light Association conference in Austria.
- Being introduced to monochrome therapy.
- Conducting research studies with monocrom dome therapy for individuals with mood disorders.
- Creating Australia’s own light association, the Australasian Light Association.
- More studies using photobiomodulation.
- The need for natural, safe solutions in mental health issues.
- Educating how to use light in our environment wisely.
- Our bodies are more than chemistry. They are also quantum fields of energy.
- Intention to educate via podcasts and online courses.
- Publishing every Thursday.
Listen To Podcast
Links & Resources
Website : www.maniisha.com
Website : www.light-acupuncture.com