Understanding EMF Shielding, with Cyril Bourke
Cyril received his first qualifications in radio communications & radio electronics 1983. He then became an IBM trained engineer & a licensed electrician. He has worked for both the British Military & Hong Kong Government.
After suffering an industrial injury, Cyril started studying the ﬁeld of pain management & spent 8 years in a successful clinic combining bio-feedback & energy therapy. Cyril also helped develop the NES MiHealth device, a powerful, non-invasive hand-held bio-feedback device.
Cyril brings the latest cutting edge information on EMF to the public through his presentations.
With his partner Monique, Cyril runs Health Express World, a business providing leading edge products, personalised service and education to health professionals & the general public.
Listen To Podcast
- 2:45 Cyril explains his entry to the world of electronics
- 4:28 Cyril had an accident which led him to use energy medicine & bio-feedback to recover.
- 9:41 Biological chemistry relies on electrical fields
- 12:00 Any therapy will only be effective if you first remove or reduce harmful agents.
- 14:54 Your body heals & repairs itself, not someone or something else.
- 15:54 There are two major forms of electro-magnetic radiation – electric fields (which holds a charge in particles) and magnetic fields (when a current runs).
- 18:52 DNA helices are held together by electro-magnetic torsion.
- 21:27 Pulsed EMF therapy devices – a discussion
- 28:12 There are many biological tests used to identify EMF related health issues
- 35:15Real EMF shielding occurs when radiation is blocked. Many devices which claim to shield are not providing shielding.
- 39:25 Consider shielding your bedroom as the most important area to shield.
- 42:00 Shielding of electric fields can be done with paints, meshes under carpets, earthing, window films.
- 46:41 Shielding magnetic fields (eg. behind a meter box) is done with a cobalt material.
- 50:37 Dr. Klinghardt’s experiment using shielding devices on chickens.
- 53:55 Practical tips to shield include wiring with ethernet, turn off electricity to bedroom at night, avoid bluetooth/smart devices, move phone away from body.
- 60:43 Dirty electricity can be reduced by stetzer filters or replacing electrical cables with new Screen cabling.
- 68:00 Cyril is developing a new industrial filter to reduce dirty electricity from solar panels & neighbours’ electricity.
Links & Resources
Dr Russell Cooper Biological Markers of Electro Magnetic Hypersensitivity Here
Magnetic Shielding demonstration Here
Australian Institute of Health & Safety, Article ” Why Insurance firms don’t provide coverage for EMF related claims” Here
EMF Consultations, products & services https://healthexpressworld.com/